TJC Global Serving Since 1985
Farsi Translators & Interpreters
Farsi interpreters and translators for English to Farsi, Farsi to English as well as multiple other languages... If you are in a hurry, please contact us directly.
At TJC Global, we offer Farsi translation and interpreting services for numerous different industries in a wide variety of locations in Iran and worldwide.
Our network of professional Farsi translators and interpreters cover conferences, business meetings, legal proceedings, visits and other events in addition to documents of all kinds, from scientific papers to instruction manuals.
Our Farsi Interpreting and Translation Services
About: Dari / Farsi / Persian
Persian is the official language of Iran, however other languages are allowed in the fields of education and government. Some of these recognized languages are Azeri, Kurdish and relatively smaller ones such as Arabic and Armenian. Many languages have originated from Iran, but Persian is the most used language. The rich history and culture of Iran have allowed them to maintain their language and not to rely on other foreign languages, such as English or other European languages.
Just like any other nation, Iran has its own unique business culture. See our Doing Business in Iran Page for more information...
Why choose TJC Global's Dari / Farsi / Persian Language Service?
Native speakers - all translations are into the translator's mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters - we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading - we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
Global scope - London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
A wide range of services:
- Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
- Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
- Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
- Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
Locations our Farsi interpreters cover in Iran:
- Farsi Interpreters in Tehran
- Farsi Interpreters in Shiraz
- Farsi Interpreters in Isfahan
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Iran and other countries across the globe.