Arbitration Interpreters in Prague, Czech Republic | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Prague, Czech Republic are specially tailored to the client’s needs
Globalisation and an increase in international trade and investment mean international arbitrations are becoming incresingly common. When language barriers arise during these proceedings, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion. The complexity of arbitration requires interpreters to be in posession of a high-level of legal interpreting expertise in addition to knowledge of the subject at hand. TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Prague have many years experience and can cover a wide range of specialist fields. Their sensitivity to both linguistic and cultural differences ensures professional, fluent and accurate interpreting services for all aspects of arbitration. Our Prague-based interpreters’ knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Prague cover a wide range of language combinations including: Czech, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Korean, German, French, Arabic, English, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Prague?
We only provide interpreters who have…
- Many years experience of legal interpreting in a variety of settings
- As well as expertise in the subject matter of the case
- And a high-level of sensitivity to linguistic and cultural differences
2. Languages our Prague arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Czech Republic and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our Arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Czech Republic, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is a dispute resolution technique in which a third party reviews relevant evidence and imposes a decision that is legally enforceable. Arbitrators, who are usually experienced lawyers or other experts in the field of the case, are chosen either directly by the involved parties themselves or by a third party. There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbotration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation. Arbitration differs from mediation in one key aspect. An arbitrator must remain neutral but in the end, using his/her own expertise and knowledge of the subject, come to an decision as to who is right. A mediator must only assist the parties themselves come to a reconciliation or agreement with no judgement. Although a mediation settlement is also legally enforceable.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.