Arbitration Interpreters in Helsinki, Finland | Arbitration Interpreting Services
Virtual Remote interpreters are also available
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Helsinki, Finland are specially tailored to the client’s needs
It is common for arbitration proceedings to concern parties from two or more nations. When language barriers arise, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion.
TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services in Helsinki. Our arbitration language services can accommodate a wide range of specialist fields. TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Helsinki, will always deliver a highly professional interpreting service. Their specialist knowledge of legal and subject-specific terminology ensures fluency and accuracy at all times.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Helsinki cover a wide range of language combinations including: Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Estonian, German, Arabic, English, Dutch, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Helsinki?
- Our arbitration interpreters in Helsinki have many years’ experience in legal interpreting, and often qualifications to match. This extensive experience makes for language services of the highest-quality.
- Our Helsinki arbitration interpreters combine expertise in their chosen industry with advanced language skills and a knowledge of relevant legal terminology meaning they are able to ensure accurate translations of complex industry or legal jargon.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our Helsinki arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Finland and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Finland, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
When, as is common in recent years, arbitration proceedings cross international borders, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion. TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services which have earned the trust of top international companies and organisations all over the globe.
Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a technique for the resolution of disputes outside the courts, where the parties to a dispute refer it to one or more persons. This third party reviews the relevant evidence and imposes a decision that is legally enforceable.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbitration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Finland
- Arbitration Institute of the Central Chamber of Commerce of Finland
- Board of Arbitration of the Central Chamber of Commerce of Finland
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.