Arbitration Interpreters in Munich, Germany | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Munich, Germany are specially tailored to the client’s needs
TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services in Munich.
Our arbitration interpreters in Munich, besides being highly skilled interpreters, have experience working within the legal field. Knowing the highly specialised nature of arbitrations, TJC works to select interpreters with a background or expertise in the subject matter of the case.
Their knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Munich cover a wide range of language combinations including:
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Munich?
- Many years experience of legal interpreting in a variety of settings.
- Expertise in the subject matter of the case
- A high-level of sensitivity to linguistic and cultural differences
2. Languages our Munich arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Germany and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Germany, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
- We are flexible in accommodating our clients’ needs. We work not only to provide highly skilled, experienced translators and interpreters for arbitration proceedings, but also linguists who specialise in a relevant field.
- Our arbitration interpreters in Munich combine professional training with many years experience. In a high-pressure environment, as arbitration hearings are, experience can make all the difference.
- TJC Global is aware of the importance of cultural business knowledge. Our services are set up not only to translate verbal communication, but to help interpret cultural differences and support clients. For Business Etiquette guides for other countries, please click here.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Germany
- Munich International Arbitration Centre (FIAC), Munich, Germany
- Center for Arbitration and Mediation (CVM), Munich, Germany
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre (CEAC), Hamburg, Germany
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce (HK), Hamburg, Germany
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.