Arbitration Interpreters Services in Hong Kong –
Video Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Hong Kong are specially tailored to the client’s needs
It is common for arbitration proceedings to concern parties from two or more nations. When language barriers arise, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion.
TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services in Hong Kong. Our arbitration language services can accommodate a wide range of specialist fields. TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Hong Kong will consistently deliver a highly professional interpreting service. Their specialist knowledge of legal and subject-specific terminology ensures fluency and accuracy at all times.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Hong Kong cover a wide range of language combinations, including Mandarin, Cantonese, French, German, Arabic, English, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Hong Kong?
- We are flexible in accommodating our clients’ needs. We work not only to provide highly skilled, experienced translators and interpreters for arbitration proceedings, but also linguists who specialise in a relevant field.
- Our arbitration interpreters in Hong Kong combine professional training with many years experience. In a high-pressure environment, as arbitration hearings are, experience can make all the difference.
- TJC Global is aware of the importance of cultural business knowledge. Our services are set up not only to translate verbal communication, but to help interpret cultural differences and support clients. For Business Etiquette guides for other countries, please click here.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our Hong Kong arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Hong Kong and major cities worldwide. Please see below for some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around Hong Kong.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration hearings are, for many, a quicker, more cost-effective and less confrontational approach than standard litigation for the resolution of commercial and business disputes. Often, important business ties can be preserved after arbitrations and opposing parties are able to work together towards the final decision, which is made by an arbitrator or a panel of arbitrators who are specialists in the subject matter of the case, employed by the parties as a neutral body. Within 30 days, the chief arbitrator will decide upon an arbitration award: a legal document enforceable in a court.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbitration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in China
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) is the leading arbitral institution in Hong Kong.
- Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Beijing
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.