Arbitration Interpreters in Vilnius, Lithuania | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Vilnius, Lithuania are specially tailored to the client’s needs
Our arbitration interpreters in Vilnius, besides being highly skilled interpreters, have experience working within the legal field. Knowing the highly specialised nature of arbitrations, TJC works to select interpreters with a background or expertise in the subject matter of the case.
Their knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance. We cover a wide range of languages including: Lithuanian, French, Arabic, English, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Vilnius?
TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
- Native speakers – TJC’s interpreting services are arranged so that the interpreter interprets most often into his/her mother tongue to ensure accurate, fluent and natural communication between parties
- Relevant expertise – we provide interpreters with expertise in the field you are working in. This ensures an understanding of industry-specific terminology crucial to arbitration interpretation.
- Long experience – TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Vilnius have many years’ interpreting experience behind them. In legal settings, and especially dispute resolution, this ensures that they will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
2. Languages our Vilnius arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Lithuania and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Lithuania, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is a legal technique for the resolution of disputes outside of court. The parties involved in the dispute agree to be bound by the decision of a third party arbitrator or arbitral tribunal. Arbitration is mostly used for the resolution of commercial disputes, and in particular in the context of international commercial transactions. As such, proceedings often take place across different countries globally.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Vilnius and throughout Lithuania
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Italy and other countries across the globe. Please see Useful Links at the bottom of the page.
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Vilnius Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please get in touch with us.