Arbitration Interpreters in Oslo, Norway | Arbitration Interpreting Services
Virtual Remote interpreters are also available
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Oslo, Norway are specially tailored to the client’s needs
TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Oslo have many years experience and can cover a wide range of specialist fields. Their sensitivity to both linguistic and cultural differences ensures professional, fluent and accurate interpreting services for all aspects of arbitration.
Their knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
Our arbitration interpreters can also provide interpreting for arbitration proceedings in other Spanish cities including Oslo, Seville, Malaga and Bilbao.
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Oslo?
- We are flexible in accommodating our clients’ needs. We work not only to provide highly skilled, experienced translators and interpreters for arbitration proceedings, but also linguists who specialise in a relevant field.
- Our arbitration interpreters in Oslo combine professional training with many years experience. In a high-pressure environment, as arbitration hearings are, experience can make all the difference.
- TJC Global is aware of the importance of cultural business knowledge. Our services are set up not only to translate verbal communication, but to help interpret cultural differences and support clients. For Business Etiquette guides for other countries, please click here.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our Oslo arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Norway and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Norway, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbotration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Arbitration differs from mediation in one key aspect. An arbitrator must remain neutral but in the end, using his/her own expertise and knowledge of the subject, come to an decision as to who is right. A mediator must only assist the parties themselves come to a reconciliation or agreement with no judgement. Although a mediation settlement is also legally enforceable.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in China
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Norway and other countries across the globe. Please see Useful Links at the bottom of the page.
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Oslo Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please get in touch with us.