Arbitration Interpreters in Gothenburg, Sweden | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Gothenburg, Sweden are specially tailored to the client’s needs
TJC Global can provide expert interpretation services covering all aspects of arbitration.
Our arbitration interpreters in Gothenburg, besides being highly skilled interpreters, have experience working within the legal field. Knowing the highly specialised nature of arbitrations, TJC works to select interpreters with a background or expertise in the subject matter of the case.
Their knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Gothenburg?
Our arbitration interpreters in Gothenburg have many years’ experience in legal interpreting, and often qualifications to match. This extensive experience makes for language services of the highest-quality.
Our Gothenburg arbitration interpreters combine expertise in their chosen industry with advanced language skills and a knowledge of relevant legal terminology meaning they are able to ensure accurate translations of complex industry or legal jargon.
TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our Gothenburg arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Sweden and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Sweden, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a technique for the resolution of disputes outside the courts, where the parties to a dispute refer it to one or more persons. This third party reviews the relevant evidence and imposes a decision that is legally enforceable.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbotration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Gothenburg and throughout Sweden
- Gothenburg Maritime Arbitration Commission of the Sweden Shipping Exchange (JSE) – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Niben Arbitration and Mediation Center (NIBEN) – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Sweden Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA) – Gothenburg, Sweden
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.