French Arbitration Interpreter services | Translators Worldwide
Video/Telephone Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global provide expert French arbitration interpreter services in locations all over the world. Covering France and other cities/countries, including: London, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, China and many more.
With over 25 years experience and a network of highly skilled legal interpreters located all over the globe, TJC Global is a leading provider of language solutions for arbitration hearings and proceedings. Given the technical and highly specialised nature of arbitrations, we work hard to select interpreters with extensive expertise in the subject matter of the case, as well as many years experience in this unique and often demanding form of language interpretation.
Our linguists have a firm command of the intracacies of both the source and target languages ensuring the original message, no matter how subtle, is clearly and correctly conveyed to all parties. Their knowledge of industry-specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to proceedings in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
With TJC Global’s certified legal interpreters, you can be sure of clarity, precision and professionalism every time.
TJC Global has earned the trust of many international law firms. We are able to cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, marine disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance and many more.
What forms of conference interpreters worldwide can TJC Global provide for business?
Video/videoconference interpreting: (also Video Remote Interpreting is available) TJC provides language interpreting services to support events such as business discussions, conferences, legal/court/arbitration/litigation, and other online business interactions in the industry during these challenging times.
Participants can communicate via video or voice calls using laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. These can be recorded should you wish to take minutes. O r professionally qualified interpreters can join your online virtual meeting, event, or proceeding, for example, and interpret remotely in the language pairing you require to facilitate smooth communication between all parties.
Telephone/teleconference interpreting is a practical way to bridge any language barriers. T e interpreter is either located remotely (away from either party) or is with one of the parties. In both cases, they deliver interpreting services through telephone conferencing.
Telephone interpretation is helpful for clients who cannot travel to their counterparts’ countries but still wish, for example, to hold business discussions or communicate progress updates. At TJC Global, we are pleased to provide professionally qualified interpreters worldwide in almost any selected language combination.
Simultaneous interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI))
is used for international conferences, critical business discussions, seminars & symposiums. In this case, two to three interpreters are usually situated in a booth, away from the audience, and take turns to interpret at high speed, changing over every 15-20 minutes to avoid fatigue.
The interpreters use headsets to listen to the speaker’s message and repeat it immediately (practically “simultaneously”) in the target language to benefit relevant audience members.
Consecutive interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)) is the most common type. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial, legal, and technical meetings, medical or court hearings or onsite inspections. T e interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and delivers the meaning in the target language afterwards.
The interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties – at a stand or elsewhere.
- Why choose TJC Global’s French arbitration interpreters?
- Arbitration institutes
- About French
- Fields we cover
- About arbitration
- Useful links
- Other French language services
Why choose TJC Global’s French Arbitration Interpreters?
Interpreters of Superior Quality
We are committed to supplying interpreters of high quality so all our business meeting interpreters have years of experience and are extremely reliable. Not only will they convey your information in fastidious detail to your business partner, but they will also give you valuable insights as to how business works in the country in question. This serves to avoid potential clashes and misunderstandings.
Experienced & Committed Interpreters
The years of experience of translation and interpreting services in numerous fields have enabled our translators and interpreters to translate technical, specialist subject.
A Comprehensive Service
We are also very happy to arrange for interpreting services to meet your every business need, including for business meetings, conferences and consultations. We can provide interpreting services all over the globe. For more information, please see our Business Interpreting Page.
Arbitration institutes in France
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly
- French Interpreters in Nice
- French Interpreters in Paris
- French Interpreters in Toulouse
- French Interpreters in Montpellier
- French Interpreters in Cannes
- French Interpreters in London
French is an official language in 33 countries across the globe. By this measure, it is second only to English (an official language in 45 countries). There are also many countries across the globe where French is not actually an official language but plays an important role in the commercial and cultural life of the people.
The French language is a Romance language. Like Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Romanian, French is a descendant of Latin – the language of the Roman Empire. It is spoken by 90 million as their first language, and 190 million as a second language. Written French uses the 26 letters of the Latin alphabet plus five diacritics: the circumflex accent “â”, acute accent “é”, grave accent “è”, diaeresis “ë” and cedilla “ç”. Within France, there are also various dialects and regional languages spoken by smaller communities.
Our clients include:
Some examples of the areas for which we can provide French arbitration interpreters:
Arbitration and Mediation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ICC (Interntaional Chamber of Commerce) Arbitration
IDRC (International Dispute Resolution Centre)
Contracts Commercial Disputes
Shipping and Marine Arbitration
ICC Rules of Arbitration
Arbitration involving states (BITs)
Ad Hoc Proceedings
Conflict of Laws
Oil & Gas
Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- Association for International Arbitration, Paris, France
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), New York City, USA
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China
- Arbitration of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre, Dubai, UAE
- European Arbitration of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS), Cologne, Germany
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong, China
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington D.C., USA
- International Arbitration of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- London Arbitration of International Arbitration (LCIA), London, UK
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), London, UK
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore
- Spanish Arbitration of Arbitration, Madrid, Spain
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution, Geneva, Switzerland
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Vienna, Austria
We also provide other French language services:
- French Legal Interpreters
- French Deposition Interpreters
- French Arbitration Interpreters
- French Court Interpreters
- French Medical Interpreting
- French Conference Interpreters
- French Business Meeting Interpreters
Disputes requiring out-of-court solutions occur regularly and the use of ‘arbitrators’ is common to resolve civil and commercial disputes in both domestic and international settings. Arbitral awards act in the same way as final judgements and parties who enter into binding arbitration must comply with the arbitration award which is a legally enforceable document. The very enforcement of these awards is bound up in international treaties and clauses, again, requiring interpreters where there is no common language.
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please get in touch with us.