Korean Court Interpreters Worldwide – Video Remote Interpreters also available
Court interpreting for English to Korean, Korean to English and multiple other languages
TJC’s Danish court interpreters can assist in court cases of various lengths, providing short-term and long-term support in Europe, Asia, North & South America, Australasia, and Africa.
TJC Global has provided qualified and experienced Korean court interpreters for over 25 years in locations all over the globe. Our professional Korean court interpreters have an extensive command of legal terminology.
TJC’s Korean court interpreters can assist in court cases of various lengths, providing both short-term and long-term support.
TJC’s Korean court interpreters and translators are also happy to work outside of court for criminal cases; depositions; arbitrations; witness preparation; pre-trial meetings between attorneys, solicitors, barristers and clients and interviews with court personnel.
Our Korean court interpreters can assist in the following settings:
Why choose TJC Global’s Korean Court Interpreters?
- Our native Korean interpreters combine expertise in law with an in depth knowledge of the languages at hand.
- All our Korean court interpreters have many years experience in the legal field, and professional qualifications to match, ensuring language support of the highest-quality.
- We have earned the trust of hundreds of local, national and international companies and organisations. For more information regarding our previous clients, please click here.
- We always provide a reliable and confidential service.
- We realise the importance of cultural business knowledge so our services are set up not only to translate verbal communication, but to help interpret cultural differences and support our clients when it comes to the subtleties of language.
Korean is the official language used in both North and South Korea. Its genealogical classification is widely disputed and many linguists and language historians class Korean as a ‘language isolate’ (a natural language with no ‘genetic’ relationship to any other language, which has been cultivated in an isolated environment), others believe it belongs to the Altaic language family. In South Korea, the language is most often called Hangungmal or more formally, Hangugeo or Gugeo (literally “national language”). In North Korea and Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in China, the language is most often called “Chosŏnmal” or “Chosŏnŏ“. Korean people in the former USSR, who refer to themselves as Koryo-saram, call the language “Goryeomal”.
Locations covered by our Korean Court Interpreters:
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.