Polish Arbitration Interpreter Services – Video Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global can provide expert Polish arbitration interpreters in locations worldwide. Covering France and other cities/countries, including London, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, China, etc.
With over 25 years of experience and a network of highly skilled legal interpreters located all over the globe, TJC Global is a leading provider of language solutions for arbitration hearings and proceedings. Given the technical and highly specialised nature of arbitrations, we work hard to select interpreters with extensive expertise in the subject matter of the case and many years of experience in this unique and often demanding form of language interpretation.
Our linguists have a firm command of the intracacies of both the source and target languages, ensuring the original message, no matter how subtle, is clearly and correctly conveyed to all parties. Their knowledge of industry-specific terminology means language barriers never become obstacles to proceedings in which effective communication is of paramount importance.
With TJC Global’s certified legal interpreters, you can be sure of clarity, precision, and professionalism.
TJC Global has earned the trust of many international law firms. We can cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, maritime disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance, etc.
What forms of interpretation can TJC Global provide for business?
Video/videoconference interpreting: (also Video Remote Interpreting available) TJC provides language interpreting services to support events such as business discussions, conferences, legal/court/arbitration/litigation, and other online business interactions in the industry during these challenging times.
Participants can communicate via video or voice calls using laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. These can be recorded should you wish to take minutes. O r professionally qualified interpreters can join your online virtual meeting, event, or proceeding, for example, and interpret remotely in the language pairing you require to facilitate smooth communication between all parties.
Telephone/teleconference interpreting is a practical way to bridge any language barriers. T e interpreter is either located remotely (away from either party) or is with one of the parties. In both cases, they deliver interpreting services through telephone conferencing.
Telephone interpretation is helpful for clients who cannot travel to their counterparts’ countries but still wish, for example, to hold business discussions or communicate progress updates. At TJC Global, we are pleased to provide professionally qualified interpreters worldwide in almost any selected language combination.
Simultaneous interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI))
is used for international conferences, critical business discussions, seminars & symposiums. In this case, two to three interpreters are usually situated in a booth, away from the audience, who take turns to interpret at high speed, changing over every 15-20 minutes to avoid fatigue.
The interpreters use headsets to listen to the speaker’s message and repeat it immediately (practically “simultaneously”) in the target language to benefit relevant audience members.
Consecutive interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)) is the most common type. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial, legal, technical meetings, medical or court hearings or onsite inspections. T e interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and delivers the meaning in the target language afterwards.
The interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties – at a stand or elsewhere.
- Why choose TJC Global’s Polish arbitration interpreters?
- Fields we cover
- About arbitration
- Useful links
- Other Polish language services
Why choose TJC Global’s Polish Arbitration Interpreters?
Interpreters of Superior Quality
We are committed to supplying interpreters of high quality, so all our business meeting interpreters have years of experience and are extremely reliable. They will convey your information in meticulous detail to your business partner, but they will also give you valuable insights into how business works in the country in question. This serves to avoid potential clashes and misunderstandings.
Experienced & Committed Interpreters
The years of experience in translation and interpreting services in numerous fields have enabled our translators and interpreters to translate technical, specialist subjects.
A Comprehensive Service
We are also pleased to arrange for interpreting services to meet your every business need, including business meetings, conferences and consultations. We can provide interpreting services all over the globe. For more information, please see our Business Interpreting Page.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
Our clients include:
Some examples of the areas for which we can provide Polish arbitration interpreters:
Arbitration and Mediation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ICC International Court of Arbitration
IDRC (International Dispute Resolution Centre)
Contracts Commercial Disputes
Shipping and Marine Arbitration
ICC Rules of Arbitration
Arbitration involving states (BITs)
Ad Hoc Proceedings
Conflict of Laws
Oil & Gas
Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- Association for International Arbitration, Paris, France
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), New York City, USA
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China
- Arbitration of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre, Dubai, UAE
- European Arbitration of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS), Cologne, Germany
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong, China
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington D.C., USA
- International Arbitration of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- London Arbitration of International Arbitration (LCIA), London, UK
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), London, UK
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore
- Spanish Arbitration of Arbitration, Madrid, Spain
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution, Geneva, Switzerland
- The Polish Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Vienna, Austria
We also provide other Polish language services:
- Polish Legal Interpreters
- Polish Deposition Interpreters
- Polish Arbitration Interpreters
- Polish Court Interpreters
- Polish Tribunal Interpreters
- Polish Medical Interpreting
- Polish Conference Interpreters
- Polish Business Meeting Interpreters
Disputes requiring out-of-court solutions occur regularly, and the use of ‘arbitrators’ is common to resolve civil and commercial disputes in domestic and international settings. Arbitral awards act the same way as final judgements, and parties who enter into binding arbitration must comply with the arbitration award, a legally enforceable document. The very enforcement of these awards is bound up in international treaties and clauses, again requiring interpreters where there is no common language.
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system for a quote for interpreting services or a related inquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.