Working for TJC
Requirements for experienced and professional interpreters, translators and specialists in multiple languages:
We require 5 years experience or longer (under some circumstances, 3-5 years) and/or specific qualifications or equivalent command of languages in their particular fields (please specify them when registering). There are many qualifications, associations, and registers for professional interpreters and translators. Please indicate if you have any of the following qualifications or associations when you make an application:
- DPSI – Public Service Interpreting Diploma
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Check
- APCI – Association of Police and Court Interpreters
- NRPSI – National Register of Public Service Interpreters
- CACDP – Council for the Advancement of Communication with Deaf People
All information will be kept confidential and will only be used by TJC. Please make sure to send only one application to the relevant department; otherwise, our system will treat your repeated message as spam.
Before you register, please read our Terms and Conditions, and you must agree when you register.
Ready to register? Please click TJC Global Recruitment Page.
Please visit our multiple language service pages.