Spanish Simultaneous Interpreters for Conferences | London | UK | Worldwide
Professional Spanish Conference Interpreters. English to Spanish, Spanish to English and multiple other languages
We have over 30 years’ experience providing language support at conferences for numerous global organisations and can boast a large network of professional Spanish simultanous interpreters who have expertise in a wide variety of fields.
At TJC Global, we have the experience and expertise to provide language specialists whatever and wherever your event. Our professional Spanish conference interpreters are experts in both the source and target language. Adapting to the speech pattern of the speaker quickly, they convey all information faithfully with an awareness of cultural and linguistic idiom and an in-depth knowledge of the terminology relating to the subject in question.
Why choose TJC’s Spanish conference interpreters?
- TJC Global has been established in Oxford for over 25 years and has provided interpreters for numerous international conferences in a wide range of sectors. For more information on the industries covered by our conference interpreters, see our interpreting page.
- Our Spanish conference interpreters are masters of both the source and target language. What sets them apart is that in addition to being gifted linguists, our conference interpreters are also informed of the local business etiquette, professional conduct and the corporate rules.
With 406 million native speakers and 60 million people who speak it as a second language, Spanish is the second most widely spoken language worldwide after Mandarin Chinese. It is the official or de facto language of 20 countries, including many in Central and South America, in addition to the European country of Spain – where it originated. Like French and Italian, Spanish is a Romance language, deriving from the common Latin spoken in Iberia before and during the 5th century.
Spanish uses the Latin alphabet with the addition of “ñ”, and luckily, once a learner understands the way in which letters sound in Spanish, all words can be pronounced according to spelling. The language has recently overtaken French as the most common second language, after English, taught in schools.
Although many think the two are mutually intelligible, Spanish and Italian have a lexical similarity of around 82%.
It is also interesting to note that many words of Arabic origin can be detected in Spanish – due to Muslim presence in the Iberian peninsula between the 8th and 15th centuries.
Just like any other nation, Spain has its own business etiquette. See Doing Business in Spain Page to find out more.
Locations covered by our Spanish Conference Interpreters:
- Spanish Interpreters in Barcelona
- Spanish Interpreters in Madrid
- Spanish Interpreters in Valencia
- Spanish Interpreters in Seville
- Spanish Interpreters in Granada
- Spanish Interpreters in Bilbao
- Spanish Interpreters in Malaga
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Spain and other countries across the globe.
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in a wide array of specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project-type is not listed here, please contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trials translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.