Spanish Conference Interpreters – London, UK
Video Remote Spanish Conference Interpreter Services are also available.
We have over 30 years of experience providing language support at conferences for numerous global organizations. With an extensive network of professional Spanish conference interpreters who are familiar with a wide variety of fields (including Agriculture, Automotive or Biology & Life Science), we are happy to assist you with your enquiries.
Our professional Spanish conference interpreters are experts in the source and target language. Adapting to the speaker’s speech pattern quickly, they convey all information faithfully with an awareness of cultural and linguistic idioms and an in-depth knowledge of the terminology relating to the subject.
Why choose TJC’s Spanish conference interpreters?
- TJC Global has been established in Oxford for over 25 years and has provided interpreters for numerous international conferences in a wide range of sectors. For more information on the industries covered by our conference interpreters, see our interpreting page.
- Our Spanish conference interpreters are masters of both the source and target language. What sets them apart is that in addition to being gifted linguists, our conference interpreters are also informed of the local business etiquette, professional conduct and the corporate rules.
With 406 million native speakers and 60 million people who speak it as a second language, Spanish is the second most widely spoken language worldwide after Mandarin Chinese. It is the official or the de facto language of 20 countries, including many in Central and South America and the European country of Spain – where it originated. Like French and Italian, Spanish is a Romance language, deriving from the standard Latin spoken in Iberia before and during the 5th century.
Spanish uses the Latin alphabet with the addition of “ñ”, and luckily, once a learner understands how letters sound in Spanish, all words can be pronounced according to spelling. After English, the language has recently overtaken French as the most common second language taught in schools.
Although many think the two are mutually intelligible, Spanish and Italian have a lexical similarity of around 82%.
It is also interesting to note that many words of Arabic origin can be detected in Spanish – due to Muslim presence in the Iberian peninsula between the 8th and 15th centuries.
Just like any other nation, Spain has its business etiquette. See Doing Business in Spain Page to find out more.
In addition to London, UK, our Spanish Conference Interpreters cover the following cities:
- Spanish Interpreters in Barcelona
- Spanish Interpreters in Madrid
- Spanish Interpreters in Valencia
- Spanish Interpreters in Seville
- Spanish Interpreters in Granada
- Spanish Interpreters in Bilbao
- Spanish Interpreters in Malaga
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Spain and other countries across the globe.
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.