Arbitration Interpreters in Paris, France | Arbitration Interpreting Services
Virtual Remote interpreters are also available
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Paris, France are specially tailored to the client’s needs
It is common for arbitration proceedings to concern parties from two or more nations. When language barriers arise, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion.
TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services in Paris. Our arbitration language services can accommodate a wide range of specialist fields. TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Paris, will always deliver a highly professional interpreting service. Their specialist knowledge of legal and subject-specific terminology ensures fluency and accuracy at all times.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Paris cover a wide range of language combinations including: French, German, Arabic, English, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Paris?
- Our arbitration interpreters in Paris have many years’ experience in legal interpreting, and often qualifications to match. This extensive experience makes for language services of the highest-quality.
- Our Paris arbitration interpreters combine expertise in their chosen industry with advanced language skills and a knowledge of relevant legal terminology meaning they are able to ensure accurate translations of complex industry or legal jargon.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our Paris arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in France and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the France, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration hearings are for many, a quicker, more cost-effective and less confrontational approach than standard litigation for the resolution of commercial and business disputes. Often, important business ties can be preserved after arbitrations and opposing parties are able to work together towards the final decision, which is made by an arbitrator or a panel of arbitrators who are specialists in the subject matter of the case, employed by the parties as a neutral body. Within 30 days, the chief arbitrator will decide upon an arbitration award: a legal document enforeable in a court.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbitration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in France
- Arbitration and Mediation Centre of Paris (CMAP), Paris, France
- Centre Européen d’Arbitrage (European Centre of Arbitration) (CEA), Strasbourg, France
- Centre for International Mediation and Arbitration (CIMA), Paris, France
- European Centre for Financial Dispute Resolution (EUROARBITRATION)
- Association Française d’Arbitrage (AFA), Paris, France
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- Arab Association for International Arbitration (AAIA), Paris, France
- Maritime Arbitral Chamber of Paris, Paris, France
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.