Khmer Translators & Interpreters
Video / Phone Interpreting also available
Khmer interpreters and translators for English to Khmer, Khmer to English as well as multiple other languages… If you are in a hurry, please contact us directly.
At TJC Global, we offer Khmer translation and interpreting services for numerous different industries in a wide variety of locations in Cambodia and worldwide.
Our network of professional Khmer translators and interpreters cover conferences, business meetings, legal proceedings, visits and other events in addition to documents of all kinds, from scientific papers to instruction manuals.
Our Khmer Interpreting and Translation Services
- Khmer / Cambodian Legal Interpreters
- Khmer / Cambodian Court Interpreters
- Khmer / Cambodian Conference Interpreters
- Khmer / Cambodian Business Meeting Interpreters
- Khmer / Cambodian Technical Interpreters
For more information on our interpreting services, and the different forms of interpreting, please see our explanation page here.
- Khmer / Cambodian Legal Translation
- Khmer / Cambodian Technical Translation
- Khmer / Cambodian Medical Translation
- Khmer / Cambodian Translation for Industry
For more information on our translation services, please see our explanation page here.
About: Khmer / Cambodian
Khmer / Cambodian is the official language of the Khmer / Cambodian people and is also the official language of Cambodia. After Vietnamese, it is the second most spoken Austroasiatic language and is heavily influenced by Sanskrit and Pali, as well as by neighbouring languages such as Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, and Cham. There are several different dialects in the Khmer / Cambodian language, such as; Battambang, spoken in north Cambodia, Phnom Penh, the capital dialect and those of the surrounding provinces, Northern Khmer / Cambodian, Khmer / Cambodian Krom (or southern Khmer / Cambodian), and Cardamom Khmer / Cambodian spoken in the mountains of western Cambodia.
Why choose TJC Global’s Khmer / Cambodian Language Service?
- Native speakers – all translations are into the translator’s mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
- A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters – we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
- Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading – we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
- Global scope – London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
- A wide range of services:
- Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
- Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
- Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
- Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
Locations our Khmer interpreters cover in Cambodia:
- Khmer Interpreters in Phnom Penh
- Khmer Interpreters in Siem Reap
We are also happy to assist you in other cities in Cambodia and other countries across the globe.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.