Arbitration Interpreters in Brussels, Belgium | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Brussels, Belgium are specially tailored to the client’s needs
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreters in Brussels are among the top professionals in the field. They have many years experience in legal interpreting as well as for international arbitrations.
Our Brussels interpreters combine linguistic excellence with expertise in their chosen industry. Their in-depth knowledge of relevant legal terminology helps them maintain the clarity so vital to dispute resolution.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Brussels cover a wide range of language combinations including: Dutch, French, Arabic, English, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Brussels?
- Native speakers – TJC’s interpreting services are arranged so that the interpreter interprets most often into his/her mother tongue to ensure accurate, fluent and natural communication between parties
- Relevant expertise – we provide interpreters with expertise in the field you are working in. This ensures an understanding of industry-specific terminology crucial to arbitration interpretation.
- Long experience – TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Brussels have many years’ interpreting experience behind them. In legal settings, and especially dispute resolution, this ensures that they will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
2. Languages our Brussels arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Belgium and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Belgium, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration hearings are for many, a quicker, more cost-effective and less confrontational approach than standard litigation for the resolution of commercial and business disputes. Often, important business ties can be preserved after arbitrations and opposing parties are able to work together towards the final decision, which is made by an arbitrator or a panel of arbitrators who are specialists in the subject matter of the case, employed by the parties as a neutral body. Within 30 days, the chief arbitrator will decide upon an arbitration award: a legal document enforeable in a court.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbitration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Belgium
- Eurochambres – Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Brussels, Belgium
- Association for International Arbitration (AIA), Brussels, Belgium
- Belgian Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (CEPANI-CEPINA), Brussels, Belgium
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.