Korean Arbitration Interpreters | Translators Worldwide – Video Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global can provide expert Korean arbitration interpreters in locations all over the world. Covering Korea and other cities/countries, including London, Hamburg, Germany, Milan, Italy, Taipei, Taiwan, China and many more.
TJC Global’s Arbitration Interpreting Service aims to eliminate communication barriers in what can often be a fraught setting. With 25 years of experience, TJC Global has an in-depth knowledge of arbitration hearings and the types of language services required. We offer professional simultaneous, consecutive and whispering interpreting depending on individual requirements and match our legal interpreters to our clients’ needs, based on their area of expertise.
We carefully select interpreters for these cases from our extensive network, ensuring they have had sufficient experience (at least five years, but often between 10-15 years) working in the field and that their skills match the demands and pressures of arbitration interpreting. Their extensive command of the source and target languages, combined with their legal (and often industry-specific) knowledge, ensures that information is clearly and accurately conveyed during arbitration proceedings: meaning progress can be made without disruption.
With TJC Global’s certified legal interpreters, you can be sure of clarity, precision and professionalism every time.
TJC Global has earned the trust of many international law firms. We can cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, maritime disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance and many more.
What forms of conference interpreters worldwide can TJC Global provide for business?
Video/videoconference interpreting: (also Video Remote Interpreting is available) TJC provides language interpreting services to support events such as business discussions, conferences, legal/court/arbitration/litigation, and other online business interactions in the industry during these challenging times.
Participants can communicate via video or voice calls using laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. These can be recorded should you wish to take minutes. Our professionally qualified interpreters can join your online virtual meeting, event, or proceeding, for example, and interpret remotely in the language pairing you require to facilitate smooth communication between all parties.
Telephone/teleconference interpreting is a practical way to bridge any language barriers. The interpreter is either located remotely (away from either party) or is with one of the parties. In both cases, they deliver interpreting services through telephone conferencing.
Telephone interpretation is helpful for clients who cannot travel to their counterparts’ countries but still wish, for example, to hold business discussions or communicate progress updates. At TJC Global, we are pleased to provide professionally qualified interpreters in almost any selected language combination.
Simultaneous interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI))
is used for international conferences, critical business discussions, seminars & symposiums. In this case, two to three interpreters are usually situated in a booth, away from the audience, and take turns to interpret at high speed, changing over every 15-20 minutes to avoid fatigue.
The interpreters use headsets to listen to the speaker’s message and repeat it immediately (practically “simultaneously”) in the target language to benefit relevant audience members.
Consecutive interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)) is the most common type. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial, legal, technical meetings, medical or court hearings, or onsite inspections. The interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and later delivers the meaning in the target language.
The interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties – at a stand or elsewhere.
- Why choose TJC Global’s Korean arbitration interpreters?
- Arbitration institutes in South Korea
- Fields we cover
- About arbitration
- Arbitration Institutes Worldwide
- Other Korean language services
Why choose TJC Global’s Korean Arbitration Interpreters?
Interpreters of Superior Quality
We are committed to supplying interpreters of high quality, so all our business meeting interpreters have years of experience and are highly reliable. Not only will they convey your information in meticulous detail to your business partner, but they will also give you valuable insights as to how business works in the country in question. This serves to avoid potential clashes and misunderstandings.
Experienced & Committed Interpreters
The years of experience in translation and interpreting services in numerous fields have enabled our translators and interpreters to translate technical, specialist subjects.
A Comprehensive Service
We are also pleased to arrange for interpreting services to meet your every business need, including business meetings, conferences and consultations. We can provide interpreting services all over the globe. For more information, please see our Business Interpreting Page.
Arbitration institutes in South Korea
The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
Our clients include:
And many more…
Some examples of the areas for which we can provide Korean arbitration interpreters:
Arbitration and Mediation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ICC (Interntaional Chamber of Commerce) Arbitration
IDRC (International Dispute Resolution Centre)
Contracts Commercial Disputes
Shipping and Marine Arbitration
ICC Rules of Arbitration
Arbitration involving states (BITs)
Ad Hoc Proceedings
Conflict of Laws
Oil & Gas
Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- Association for International Arbitration, Paris, France
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), New York City, USA
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China
- Arbitration of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre, Dubai, UAE
- European Arbitration of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS), Cologne, Germany
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong, China
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington D.C., USA
- International Arbitration of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- London Arbitration of International Arbitration (LCIA), London, UK
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), London, UK
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore
- Spanish Arbitration of Arbitration, Madrid, Spain
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution, Geneva, Switzerland
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Vienna, Austria
We also provide other Korean language services:
- Korean Legal Interpreters
- Korean Deposition Interpreters
- Korean Arbitration Interpreters
- Korean Court Interpreters
- Korean Tribunal Interpreters
- Korean Medical Interpreting
- Korean Conference Interpreters
- Korean Business Meeting Interpreters
Please visit our Korean Translators and Interpreters page for more fields, including technical, engineering, and environmental services.
Disputes requiring out-of-court solutions occur regularly, and the use of ‘arbitrators’ is common to resolve civil and commercial disputes in domestic and international settings. Arbitral awards act the same way as final judgements, and parties who enter into binding arbitration must comply with the arbitration award, a legally enforceable document. The very enforcement of these awards is bound up in international treaties and clauses, again requiring interpreters where there is no common language.
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.