Arbitration Interpreters in Florence, Italy | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Florence, Italy are specially tailored to the client’s needs
At TJC Global, we know it is crucial that information during arbitration is conveyed clearly and concisely across language divides. TJC Global’s interpreters in Antwerp can offer expertise in your required field and can assist at all stages of arbitration proceedings.
You can be sure that TJC arbitration interpreters in Florence will always deliver a professional interpreting service. Their specialist knowledge of legal and subject-specific terminology ensures fluency and accuracy at all times.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Antwerp cover a wide range of language combinations including: Italian, Spanish, German, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Florence?
- Native speakers – TJC’s interpreting services are arranged so that the interpreter interprets most often into his/her mother tongue to ensure accurate, fluent and natural communication between parties
- Relevant expertise – we provide interpreters with expertise in the field you are working in. This ensures an understanding of industry-specific terminology crucial to arbitration interpretation.
- Long experience – TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Copenhagen have many years’ interpreting experience behind them. In legal settings, and especially dispute resolution, this ensures that they will maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
2. Languages our Florence arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Italy and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Italy, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is a legal technique for the resolution of disputes outside of court. The parties involved in the dispute agree to be bound by the decision of a third party arbitrator or arbitral tribunal. Arbitration is mostly used for the resolution of commercial disputes, and in particular in the context of international commercial transactions. As such, proceedings often take place across different countries globally.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Florence and throughout Italy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Center – Rome, Italy
- Italian Association for Arbitration
- Institute for the Study and Promotion of International Commercial Law and Arbitration (ISDACI) – Milan, Italy
- International Arbitration – Venice Chamber of National and International Arbitration – Venice, Italy
- Chamber of National and International Arbitration Milan (Camera Arbitrale Milano)(CAM) – Milan, Italy
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.