Armenian Translators & Interpreters
Remote Video Interpreting also available
Professional Armenian interpreters and translators for English to Armenian, Armenian to English as well as multiple other languages… If you are in a hurry,please contact us directly
At TJC Global, we offer Armenian translation and interpreting services for numerous different industries in a wide variety of locations in Armenia and worldwide.
TJC’s professional Armenian interpreters and translators can deliver high quality interpreting and translation services for a wide variety of industries, including the manufacturing, legal, medical, technical, industrial, engineering, environmental and energy and renewable energy sectors. TJC Global’s professional Armenian translators have the industry-specfic experience to enable them to efficiently and accurately translate documents of all levels of complexity.
For an Armenian translation or Armenian interpreting quote, please use the Quick Quote system on the right hand side of the page.
Our Armenian Interpreting and Translation Services
We endeavour to supply linguists whose backgrounds and qualifications match very closely with the nature of the given project or document. Their knowledge of procedure and of industry-specific terminology ensures translations are faithful, accurate and convey the exact meaning intended.
- Armenian Legal Interpreters
- Armenian Court Interpreters
- Armenian Conference Interpreters
- Armenian Business Meeting Interpreters
- Armenian Technical interpreters
For more information on our interpreting services, and the different forms of interpreting, please see our explanation page here.
- Armenian Legal Translation
- Armenian Technical Translation
- Armenian Medical Translation
- Armenian Translation for Industry
For more information on our translation services, please see our explanation page here.
Armenian is an Indo-European language spoken by the population of Armenia. It is also spoken in the communities within the Armenian diaspora, and uses its own script, the Armenian alphabet. There is a distinction between Eastern and Western dialects and these two categories can themselves be split into subdialects – none of which have clear distinguishing borders. Other distinct dialects include the Homshetsi dialect, and Lomavren language of the Bosha, which are categorised as belonging to the Armenian family.
Why choose TJC Global’s Armenian Language Service?
- Native speakers – all translations are into the translator’s mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
- A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters – we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
- Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading – we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
- Global scope – London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
- A wide range of services:
- Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
- Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
- Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
- Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
If you have a Armenian translation or interpreting enquiry, please contact us or use the Quick Quote system on the right hand side of the page.
We are also happy to assist you in cities in Armenia including Yerevan and Gyumri and other countries across the globe, including in the USA, Asia, Europe, Australia, South America and Africa
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.