Malay Arbitration Interpreters Services- Video Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global provides professional Malay arbitration interpreters services in locations worldwide. Covering Malaysia and other cities/countries, including London, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Taiwan, China, etc.
TJC Global’s Malay arbitration interpreting services with professional Malay Arbitration interpreters aim to eliminate communication barriers in what can often be a fraught setting. We carefully select professional arbitration interpreters for these cases from our large network, making sure they have had sufficient experience (at least 5 years, but often between 10-15 years) in the field and that their skills match up with the demands and pressures of arbitration interpreting.
Their extensive command of the source and target languages, combined with their legal (and often industry-specific) knowledge ensures that information is clearly and accurately conveyed during arbitration proceedings: meaning progress can be made without disruption.
TJC Global has earned the trust of many international law firms. We are able to cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, marine disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance and many more.
What forms of interpreter services can TJC Global provide?
Video/videoconference interpreting: (also Video Remote Interpreting is available) TJC provides language interpreting services to support events such as business discussions, conferences, legal/court/arbitration/litigation, and other online business interactions in the industry during these challenging times.
Participants can communicate via video, or voice calls using laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. These can be recorded should you wish to take minutes. Our professionally qualified interpreters can join your online virtual meeting, event, or proceeding, for example, and interpret remotely in the language pairing you require to facilitate smooth communication between all parties.
Telephone/teleconference interpreting is a practical way to bridge any language barriers. The interpreter is either located remotely (away from either party) or is with one of the parties. In both cases, they deliver interpreting services through telephone conferencing.
Telephone interpretation is helpful for clients who cannot travel to their counterparts’ countries but still wish, for example, to hold business discussions or communicate progress updates. At TJC Global, we are pleased to provide professionally qualified interpreters in almost any selected language combination.
Simultaneous interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI))
is used for international conferences, critical business discussions, seminars & symposiums. In this case, two to three interpreters are usually situated in a booth, away from the audience, and take turns to interpret at high speed, changing over every 15-20 minutes to avoid fatigue.
The interpreters use headsets to listen to the speaker’s message and repeat it immediately (practically “simultaneously”) in the target language to benefit relevant audience members.
Consecutive interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)) is the most common type. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial, legal and technical meetings, medical or court hearings, or onsite inspections. The interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and later delivers the meaning in the target language.
The interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties – at a stand or elsewhere.
- Legal Clients
- Fields we cover related to arbitration
- About arbitration
- Worldwide arbitration institutes
- Other Malay language services
- Why choose TJC Global’s Malay arbitration interpreters?
Our clients include:
Some examples of the areas for which we can provide Malay arbitration interpreters:
Arbitration and Mediation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ICC International Court of Arbitration
IDRC (International Dispute Resolution Centre)
Contracts Commercial Disputes
Shipping and Marine Arbitration
ICC Rules of Arbitration
Arbitration involving states (BITs)
Ad Hoc Proceedings
Conflict of Laws
Oil & Gas
Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- Association for International Arbitration, Paris, France
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), New York City, USA
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China
- Arbitration of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre, Dubai, UAE
- European Arbitration of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS), Cologne, Germany
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong, China
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington D.C., USA
- International Arbitration of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- London Arbitration of International Arbitration (LCIA), London, UK
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), London, UK
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore
- Spanish Arbitration of Arbitration, Madrid, Spain
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution, Geneva, Switzerland
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Vienna, Austria
We also provide other Malay language services:
- Malay Legal interpreters
- Malay Court Interpreters
- Malay Conference Interpreters
- Malay Business Meeting Interpreters
Disputes requiring out-of-court solutions occur regularly and the use of ‘arbitrators’ is common to resolve civil and commercial disputes in both domestic and international settings. Arbitral awards act in the same way as final judgements and parties who enter into binding arbitration must comply with the arbitration award which is a legally enforceable document. The very enforcement of these awards is bound up in international treaties and clauses, again, requiring interpreters where there is no common language.
Why choose TJC Global’s Malay Arbitration Interpreters?
Interpreters of Superior Quality
We are committed to supplying interpreters of high quality so all our business meeting interpreters have years of experience and are extremely reliable. Not only will they convey your information in fastidious detail to your business partner, but they will also give you valuable insights as to how business works in the country in question. This serves to avoid potential clashes and misunderstandings.
Experienced & Committed Interpreters
The years of experience in translation and interpreting services in numerous fields have enabled our translators and interpreters to translate technical, specialist subjects.
A Comprehensive Service
We are also very happy to arrange for interpreting services to meet your every business need, including business meetings, conferences and consultations. We can provide interpreting services all over the globe. For more information, please see our Business Interpreting Page.
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.