Arbitration Interpreters in Regensburg, Germany | Arbitration Interpreting Services
Virtual remote interpreters are also available
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Regensburg, Germany are specially tailored to the client’s needs
When language barriers arise during arbitration proceedings, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion. The complexity of arbitration requires interpreters to be in posession of a high-level of legal interpreting expertise in addition to knowledge of the subject at hand.
TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Regensburg have many years experience and can cover a wide range of specialist fields. Their sensitivity to both linguistic and cultural differences ensures professional, fluent and accurate interpreting services for all aspects of arbitration.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Regensburg cover a wide range of language combinations including:
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Regensburg?
- Many years experience of legal interpreting in a variety of settings.
- Expertise in the subject matter of the case
- A high-level of sensitivity to linguistic and cultural differences
2. Languages our Regensburg arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Germany and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Germany, please see below.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is a legal technique for the resolution of disputes outside of court. The parties involved in the dispute agree to be bound by the decision of a third party arbitrator or arbitral tribunal. Arbitration is mostly used for the resolution of commercial disputes, and in particular in the context of international commercial transactions. As such, proceedings often take place across different countries globally.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Germany
- Center for Arbitration and Mediation (CVM), Regensburg, Germany
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre (CEAC), Hamburg, Germany
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- Arbitration Court of the Chamber of Commerce (HK), Hamburg, Germany
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for interpreting assistance in other fields?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.