Arbitration Interpreters in Milan, Italy | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in Milan, Italy are specially tailored to the client’s needs
It is common for arbitration proceedings to concern parties from two or more nations. When language barriers arise, interpreters are required to facilitate vital discussion.
TJC Global is proud to offer professional arbitration interpreting services in Paris. Our arbitration language services can accommodate a wide range of specialist fields. TJC’s arbitration interpreters in Paris, will always deliver a highly professional interpreting service. Their specialist knowledge of legal and subject-specific terminology ensures fluency and accuracy at all times.
TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in Paris cover a wide range of language combinations including: Italian, Spanish, German, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
TJC Global is also equipped to provide any legal document translations relating to arbitration. Click here for more information
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in Milan?
- Many years experience of legal interpreting in a variety of settings
- Expertise in the subject matter of the case
- A high-level of sensitivity to linguistic and cultural differences
2. Languages our Milan arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in Italy and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the Italy, please see below.
For a full list of the cities we cover worldwide, please click here.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
And many more…
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is becoming an ever more popular form of dispute resolution in the international community. It is a resolution technique whereby a third party reviews the relevant evidence and imposes a decision that is legally enforceable.
Arbitrators, who are usually experienced lawyers or other experts in the field of the case, are chosen either directly by the involved parties themselves or by a third party.
There are two different forms of arbitration: binding and non-binding. In binding arbitration, parties must agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator. While in non-binding arbotration, the process is used to help establish an advisory opinion – which the opposing parties may or may not abide by. Arbitrations follow the evidential and procedural regularity of court proceedings but take place out of court, in a less formal and less rigorous setting than litigation.
Arbitration differs from mediation in one key aspect. An arbitrator must remain neutral but in the end, using his/her own expertise and knowledge of the subject, come to an decision as to who is right. A mediator must only assist the parties themselves come to a reconciliation or agreement with no judgement. Although a mediation settlement is also legally enforceable.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in Milan and throughout Italy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Center – Rome, Italy
- Italian Association for Arbitration
- Institute for the Study and Promotion of International Commercial Law and Arbitration (ISDACI) – Milan, Italy
- International Arbitration – Venice Chamber of National and International Arbitration – Venice, Italy
- Chamber of National and International Arbitration Milan (Camera Arbitrale Milano)(CAM) – Milan, Italy
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.