Croatian Arbitration Interpreters | Croatian Arbitration Interpreting Worldwide
English to Croatian, Croatian to English and multiple languages
TJC Global can provide expert Croatian arbitration interpreters in locations all over the world. Covering The Croatian Republic and other cities/countries, including: London, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, China and many more.
TJC Global’s Arbitration Interpreting Service aims to eliminate communication barriers in what can often be a fraught setting. With 25 years of experience, TJC Global has an in-depth knowledge of arbitration hearings, and the types of language services required. We offer professional simultaneous, consecutive and whispering interpreting depending on individual requirements and match our legal interpreters to our clients’ needs, based on their area of expertise.
We carefully select interpreters for these cases from our large network, making sure they have had sufficient experience (at least 5 and often between 10-15 years) working in the field and that their skills match up with the demands and pressures of arbitration interpreting. Their extensive command of the source and target languages, combined with their legal (and often industry-specific) knowledge ensures that information is clearly and accurately conveyed during arbitration proceedings and progress made without disruption.
We are able to cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, marine disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance and many more, as well as many other elements of the litigation process.
Our certified Croatian translators are also able to assist you with any document translations you may require regarding arbitration hearings or other legal matters.
TJC Global has earned the trust of many international law firms. We are able to cover hearings relating to the shipping industry, marine disputes, oil and gas industry, patents, finance and many more.
- Why choose TJC Global’s Croatian arbitration interpreters?
- Fields we cover
- About arbitration
- Useful links
- Other Croatian language services
Why choose TJC Global’s Croatian Arbitration Interpreters?
Interpreters of Superior Quality
We are committed to supplying interpreters of high quality so all our business meeting interpreters have years of experience and are extremely reliable. Not only will they convey your information in fastidious detail to your business partner, but they will also give you valuable insights as to how business works in the country in question. This serves to avoid potential clashes and misunderstandings.
Experienced & Committed Interpreters
The years of experience of translation and interpreting services in numerous fields have enabled our translators and interpreters to translate technical, specialist subject.
A Comprehensive Service
We are also very happy to arrange for interpreting services to meet your every business need, including for business meetings, conferences and consultations. We can provide interpreting services all over the globe. For more information, please see our Business Interpreting Page.
Our clients include:
And many more…
Some examples of the areas for which we can provide Croatian arbitration interpreters:
Arbitration and Mediation
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
ICC International Court of Arbitration
IDRC (International Dispute Resolution Centre)
Contracts Commercial Disputes
Shipping and Marine Arbitration
ICC Rules of Arbitration
Arbitration involving states (BITs)
Ad Hoc Proceedings
Conflict of Laws
Oil & Gas
Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- Association for International Arbitration, Paris, France
- American Arbitration Association (AAA), New York City, USA
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei, Taiwan
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China
- Arbitration of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS), Lausanne, Switzerland
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre, Dubai, UAE
- European Arbitration of Arbitration (ECA), Strasbourg, France & Milan, Italy
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS), Cologne, Germany
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong, China
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution, New York, USA
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington D.C., USA
- International Arbitration of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France
- London Arbitration of International Arbitration (LCIA), London, UK
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), London, UK
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Singapore
- Spanish Arbitration of Arbitration, Madrid, Spain
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution, Geneva, Switzerland
- The Croatian Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), Seoul, South Korea & Busan, South Korea
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Vienna, Austria
We also provide other Croatian language services:
- Croatian Legal Interpreters
- Croatian Court Interpreters
- Croatian Medical Interpreting
- Croatian Conference Interpreters
- Croatian Business Meeting Interpreters
Disputes requiring out-of-court solutions occur regularly and the use of ‘arbitrators’ is common to resolve civil and commercial disputes in both domestic and international settings. Arbitral awards act in the same way as final judgements and parties who enter into binding arbitration must comply with the arbitration award which is a legally enforceable document. The very enforcement of these awards is bound up in international treaties and clauses, again, requiring interpreters where there is no common language.
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.