Arbitration Interpreters in New Delhi, India | Arbitration Interpreting Services
TJC Global professional arbitration interpreting services in New Delhi, India are specially tailored to the client’s needs
TJC Global can provide expert interpretation services covering all aspects of arbitration in New Delhi. Our arbitration interpreters in New Delhi, besides being highly skilled interpreters, have experience working within the legal field. Knowing the highly specialised nature of arbitrations, TJC works to select interpreters with a background or expertise in the subject matter of the case.
Their knowledge of industry specific terminology means language barriers never become an obstacle to arbitration proceedings – a setting in which effective communication is of paramount importance. Our arbitration interpreters can also provide interpreting for arbitration proceedings in other cities in India including Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune and Jaipur. TJC Global’s arbitration interpreting services in New Delhi cover a wide range of language combinations including: Hindi, Malayalam, Burmese, Bengali, Punjabi, Nepali, English, Dutch, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and many more…
TJC Global is also equipped to provide any legal document translations relating to arbitration. Click here for more information
1. Why choose TJC Global’s arbitration Interpreters in New Delhi?
- We are flexible in accommodating our clients’ needs. We work not only to provide highly skilled, experienced translators and interpreters for arbitration proceedings, but also linguists who specialise in a relevant field.
- Our arbitration interpreters in New Delhi combine professional training with many years experience. In a high-pressure environment, as arbitration hearings are, experience can make all the difference.
- TJC Global is aware of the importance of cultural business knowledge. Our services are set up not only to translate verbal communication, but to help interpret cultural differences and support clients. For Business Etiquette guides for other countries, please click here.
- TJC interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
2. Languages our New Delhi arbitration interpreters cover
If the language you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us directly.
3. Locations covered by our arbitration interpreters
Our arbitration interpreters cover locations in India and major cities worldwide. For some of the cities our arbitration interpreters cover in and around the India, please see below.
For a full list of the cities we cover worldwide, please click here.
If the location you require is not listed, chances are we will still cover it – please contact us directly.
4. Our past clients include:
5. About Arbitration
Arbitration is a legal technique for the resolution of disputes outside of court. The parties involved in the dispute agree to be bound by the decision of a third party arbitrator or arbitral tribunal. Arbitration is mostly used for the resolution of commercial disputes, and in particular in the context of international commercial transactions. As such, proceedings often take place across different countries globally.
Why not read our blog article on arbitration interpreters?
6. Arbitration in India
- Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA), New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM), New Delhi
7. Useful Links – Arbitration Institutions Worldwide
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Chinese Arbitration Association
- Chinese European Arbitration Centre
- Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (TAS / CAS)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- European Court of Arbitration (ECA)
- German Institute of Arbitration (DIS)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- International Arbitration Institute (IAS)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Spanish Court of Arbitration
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute
- Swiss Chambers Arbitration Institution
- The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in various specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project type is not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trial translators utilize their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations, whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.