Belarusian Translators & Interpreters
Video Remote Interpreting also available
Professional Belarusian interpreters and translators for English to Belarusian, Belarusian to English as well as multiple other languages… If you are in a hurry, please contact us directly
TJC Global offer Belarusian translation and interpreting services to suit your every requirement for locations all over the globe. We cover Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the USA, South America, Africa and Australia.
The experience and expertise of TJC professional Belarusian translators enables them to efficiently and accurately translate documents of all kinds, using correct and precise terminology in specific fields.
Our expert Belarusian interpreters have the qualifications and cultural business knowledge to assist at conferences, business meetings, legal proceedings, visits and other events.
We endeavour to supply linguists whose backgrounds and qualifications match very closely with the nature of the given project or document. Their knowledge of procedure and of industry-specific terminology ensures translations are faithful, accurate and convey the exact meaning intended.
- Belarusian Legal Interpreters
- Belarusian Court Interpreters
- Belarusian Conference Interpreters
- Belarusian Business Meeting Interpreters
- Belarusian Technical Interpreters
For more information on our interpreting services, and the different forms of interpreting, please see our explanation page here.
- Belarusian Legal Translation
- Belarusian Technical Translation
- Belarusian Medical Translation
- Belarusian Translation for Industry
For more information on our translation services, please see our explanation page here.
TJC’s professional Belarusian interpreters and translators can deliver high quality interpreting and translation services for a wide variety of industries, including the manufacturing, legal, medical, technical, industrial, engineering, environmental and energy and renewable energy sectors.
TJC Global’s professional Belarusian translators have the industry-specfic experience to enable them to efficiently and accurately translate documents of all levels of complexity.
Belarusian language (which is also known as White Russian) has been the official language since 1990, before which it was Russian. The majority of the population speaks both Russian and Belarusian, and in addition many people also speak Ukrainian and Polish. A number of businessmen are fluent in English, but because the legal system of the country is quite complicated it is strongly recommended to rely on an interpreter when doing business in Belarus.
Belarus is a former Soviet Union republic which became an independent country in 1991. It is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, bordering Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia. The population of Belarus is 10 million people, with 2 million living in the capital Minsk. In the past Belarus has experienced centuries of invasion and conquest. Between 1941 and 1944 the country was occupied by the Nazis, and it has lost 2.2 million people, including most of its large Jewish population. Due to the fact that every 4th person died during the war, Belarusians have a strong sense of loss of their loved ones even today.
Nowadays Belarus is an important transit route for Russian gas supplies to parts of Western Europe. Belarus is also a major exporter of machinery, chemical and petroleum products. Today Belarus is still largely unexploited by the world’s businessman, but its convenient geographical location between Europe and Russia and plenty of intellectual potential provide an excellent environment for successful business. Setting up and doing business in this country will be challenging, but do not be afraid of the hard work, as your efforts will pay off in the end.
Just like any other nation, Belarus has its own business culture. Please see our Doing Business in Belarus page to find out more.
Why choose TJC Global’s Belarusian Language Service?
- Native speakers – all translations are into the translator’s mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
- A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters – we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
- Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading – we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
- Global scope – London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
- A wide range of services:
- Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
- Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
- Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
- Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
If you have a Belarusian translation or interpreting enquiry, please contact us or use the Quick Quote system on the right hand side of the page.
We are also happy to assist you in cities in Belarus including Minsk, Gomel and Grodno, and other countries across the globe, including in the USA, Asia, Europe, Australia, South America and Africa
What to do next?
Please use the Quick Quote system above for a quote for interpreting, translation services or a related enquiry.
If you would like more information about our language services, please contact us.