TJC Global Serving Since 1985
In a hurry?
Icelandic Translation and Interpreting Services
Professional Icelandic Translators and Interpreters
English to Icelandic, Icelandic to English and multiple other languages.
TJC Global offer Icelandic translation and interpreting services to suit your every requirement for locations all over the globe. We cover Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the USA, South America, Africa and Australia.
The experience and expertise of TJC professional translators enables them to efficiently and accurately translate documents, using correct and precise terminology in specific fields while our expert interpreters have the qualifications and cultural business knowledge to assist at meetings, conferences and events of all natures. We offer a tailored services for all our clients, and provide language assistance in many different fields, such as technical, engineering, legal, renewable energy & IT.
For more information on the fields covered by our Icelandic translators and interpreters, please see the pages below:
Icelandic, the official language of Iceland, is a north-Germanic language which is derived from Old Norse. The closest language to Icelandic is Faroese. English is widely spoken as a second language, and other minority languages spoken are Spanish, German, Norwegian and Swedish.
Why choose TJC Global's Icelandic Language Services?
- Native speakers - all translations are into the translator's mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters - we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading - we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
Global scope - London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
A wide range of services:
- Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
- Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
- Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
- Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
Our Icelandic Translators and Interpreters also cover the following fields: