Kurdish Interpreters | Interpreting and Translation Services Worldwide
Video / Phone Remote Interpreters also available
TJC Global offer Kurdish translation and interpreting services to suit your every requirement for locations all over the globe. We cover Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the USA, South America, Africa and Australia.
The experience and expertise of TJC professional translators enables them to efficiently and accurately translate documents, using correct and precise terminology in specific fields while our expert interpreters have the qualifications and cultural business knowledge to assist at meetings, conferences and events of all natures. We offer a tailored services for all our clients, and provide language assistance in many different fields, such as technical, engineering, legal, renewable energy & IT.
What forms of interpretation can TJC Global provide?
Video / videoconference interpreting: (also Video Remote Interpreting available) TJC provide language interpreting services to support events such as business discussions, conferences, legal / court / arbitration / litigation, and all other online business interactions in industry during these challenging times.
Participants can communicate with one another via video or voice calls using laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. These can be recorded should you wish to take minutes. Our professionally qualified interpreters can join your online virtual meeting, event, or proceeding, for example, and interpret remotely in the language pairing you require, so as to facilitate smooth communication between all parties.
Telephone / teleconference interpreting is a practical way to bridge any language barriers. The interpreter is either located remotely (away from either party) or is with one of the parties. In both cases they deliver interpreting services through telephone conferencing.
Telephone interpretation is useful for clients who cannot travel to their counterparts’ country, but still wish, for example, to hold business discussions or to communicate progress updates. At TJC Global, we are very happy to provide you with professionally qualified interpreters around the world in almost any selected language combinations.
Simultaneous interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI))
is used for international conferences, critical business discussions, seminars & symposiums. In this case, there are usually two to three interpreters situated in a booth, away from the audience, who take turns to interpret at high speed, changing over every 15-20 minutes to avoid fatigue.
The interpreters use headsets to listen to the message of the speaker and repeat it immediately (practically “simultaneously”) in the target language for the benefit of relevant audience members.
Consecutive interpreting (also available with Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)) is the most common type of interpreting. It is used for business discussions, negotiations, contract exchanges, commercial, legal, technical discussions, medical or court hearings or on site inspections. The interpreter listens to the speaker, often making notes, and delivers the meaning in the target language afterwards.
The interpreter may wait until a pause or the end, at which point they deliver a translation relatively quickly. Consecutive interpreting may also be used at conferences for panel discussions, Q&A sessions or private discussions between parties – at a stand or elsewhere.
For more information on the fields covered by our Kurdish translators and interpreters, please see the pages below:
- Kurdish Legal Translation
- Kurdish Technical Translation
- Kurdish Medical Translation
- Kurdish Translation for Industry
- Kurdish Legal Interpreters
- Kurdish Court Interpreters
- Kurdish Conference Interpreters
- Kurdish Business Meeting Interpreters
Kurdish is a macrolanguage, a collection of different dialects or closely related languages used by a population, in this case by the Kurds in western Asia. It is also part of the Indo-Iranian branch of Indo-European languages. There exists a continuum of dialects in Kurdish which are spoken in Turkey, Iraq, Iran, and Syria, as well as the South Caucasus. Its written form has two recognised standards, known as Kurmanji and Sorani.
Why choose TJC Global’s Kurdish Language Service?
- Native speakers – all translations are into the translator’s mother tongue to ensure fluency and accuracy.
- A diverse network of experienced translators and interpreters – we can offer translators with experience and qualifications in specialist fields meaning translations of the highest quality. While our interpreters are experienced in multiple types of interpreting and can adapt their expertise and experience to suit your requirement.
- Fast turnaround times and thorough proofreading – we want to ensure efficiency and accuracy for our clients.
- Global scope – London, UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, USA and the Middle East
A wide range of services:
– Simultaneous Interpreting for conferences of all kinds, booth work, legal depositions, court (arbitration, international disputes, commercial, criminal, domestic etc).
– Consecutive Interpreting for court and legal interpreting (trials, depositions, commercial, criminal, tribunal, arbitration, international dispute court hearings).
– Facilitating Interpreting for business discussions, international exhibitions, on-site & attend services.
– Telephone & Video-conference Interpreting for business discussions, monthly review meetings etc.
Our Kurdish Translators and Interpreters also cover the following fields:
- Business Services
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental / Global Issues
- Legal / Law
- Life Sciences
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Non Profit Organisations
- Publications and Media
- Renewable Energy
- Research and Academic
- Retail and Consumer
Looking for translation or interpreting assistance in another field?
TJC Global provides specialist interpreting and translation services in a wide array of specialist fields. Whatever your requirement, we can find the right linguist to assist you.
If your industry or project-type is not listed here, please contact us directly with your enquiry.
Our clinical trials translators utilise their knowledge of subject-specific terminology to deliver precise, unambiguous translations whatever the context – enabling you to communicate effectively with the rest of the world.
We are also able to adapt to almost any type of project.