TJC Global Serving Since 1985
TJC's Deposition Interpreters in London, UK
Our Deposition Translation and Interpreting Services in London...
With over 25 years’ experience in specialised language services, TJC Global is a leading provider of deposition interpretation services in locations worldwide and to all regions of the UK.
Why choose TJC Global's Deposition Interpreters in London?
- In addition to relevant professional qualifications, our deposition interpreters have long-term experience, often between 10-15 years or more, in deposition and legal Interpretatation. This means TJC deposition interpreters have the ability and the know-how to provide language services of the highest-quality in even the most pressured environments.
- Our London deposition interpreters combine expertise in their chosen industry with advanced language skills and a knowledge of relevant legal terminology meaning they are able to ensure accurate translations of complex industry or legal jargon.
- TJC deposition interpreters have earned the trust of hundreds of international law firms, governmental institutions, private companies and many other organisations. To find out more about our previous clients, please click here.
TJC's Deposition Interpretation Services in the UK
Name of District/County: City of London / Greater London
Areas / Boroughs: City of London, City of Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham, Wandsworth, Lambeth, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Islington, Camden, Brent, Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond upon Thames, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Sutton, Croydon, Bromley, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon
About: The capital city of England, London is one of the largest and most densely populated cities in Europe. As of 2014, it had a population of eight and a half million. The city boasts some of the most popular tourist attractions in the UK, including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park, Trafalgar Square, and Picadilly Circus.
The metropolitan area of London accounts for around 30 per cent of the UK GBP. As the city with the most banks worldwide, it is unsurprising to discover that London's economy is driven by the financial services sector. Alongside New York, London is one of the most important centres for international finance in the world. Over 70 per cent of the FTSE 100 are within London's metropolitan area.
The financial services branch has strong ties with the legal industry. Historically, London has always been the legal powerhouse of the UK. Globally, London is renowned for its successful legal services sector. A large number of international law firms are based in the city, many of whom conduct a significant proportion of their business for foreign clients and within overseas legal systems.
TJC Deposition Interpretation Services: Specialist Fields
- Business related disputes interpretation
- Arbitrations interpretation
- Medical / Pharmaceutical interpretation
- Construction interpretation
- Petroleum and Gas interpretation
- Bankcruptcy Law interpretation
- Engineering interpretation
- Technical interpretation
- Gas Technology interpretation
- Court Hearings interpretation
- Witness Interviews interpretation
- Patent Infringement interpretation
- Personal Injury interpretation
- Oil and Gas interpretation
- Mobile Technology interpretation
- Banking and Finance interpretation
- Trademarks interpretation
- Technical interpretation
- Disciplary Hearings interpretation
- Telecommunications interpretation
- Aviation interpretation
- Shipping interpretation
- Insurance interpretation
- Contracts interpretation
- Anti-trust action interpretation
TJC's Interpretation Services in the UK
Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America, North America, Oceania, London, UK
© TJC Global Ltd Professional Translation and Interpretation Company All Rights Reserved - Members of ATC , ITI and ATA